Peacock TV wasn’t available on PlayStation during the launch. A few months after launch, Peacock TV was made available on PS4 and PS5 consoles. You can download the app from your PlayStation Store and activate it on Peacocktv.com/tv .
Compatible Devices: PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- From your PlayStation Home Screen, visit the PlayStation Store.
- On the PlayStation Store, use the search icon to search for Peacock TV.
- Once found, install the app on your PlayStation.
- Once downloaded, launch the app from your PlayStation app list.
- You would be required to sign in to the app using your Peacock TV credentials.
- Once you’ve signed in, you would be given an activation code. Take note of this activation as you would be using it in the next step.
- Grab your mobile device or PC and visit Peacock.com/tv
- On this website, enter the activation code in the space provided and click “Continue’.
- Once entered, your device would automatically be connected to Peacock TV servers and you can start streaming on Peacock TV.